Whistler ski resort » Canada
As North America’s #1 ski destination, Whistler Blackcomb offers two impressive mountains connected by the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola all on one lift pass. A pedestrian village at the base of the mountains is alive with crowds of people, busy shops, an abundance of restaurants and bars and plenty of après ski activities. With over 8000 acres of skiable terrain, over 200 runs, 37 lifts and gondolas and over 11 metres of snow, Whistler Blackcomb has it all.
Whistler Mountain Facts:
- Season late December - late April
- Snowfall over 11 metres
- Creekside Lift Base/Peak Altitude 653m /2,182m
- Vertical/Skiable Terrain 1,530m/4,457 acres
- Longest run 11kms
- Highest lifted 1,157m
- Total runs 100+
- 20 Chairlifts & Gondolas
- Mountain Restaurants: 8
- Half Pipe/Terrain Park: 2
- Terrain: 20% beginner, 55% intermediate, 25% advanced
Blackcomb Mountain Facts:
- Season late Dec - late May
- Snowfall over 11 metres
- Lift Base/Peak Altitude 675m/2,284m
- Vertical/Skiable Terrain 1,609m/3,414acres
- Longest run 11km
- Highest lifted 2,284m
- Total runs 200+
- 17 Chairlifts & Gondolas
- Mountain Restaurants: 7
- Terrain Park/Super Pipe/Snow Cross track: 3/1/1
- Terrain: 15% beginner, 55% intermediate, 30% advanced
Whistler Village Facts:
- Whistler Village, at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains offers a great vibe, filled with people, shops, restaurants and accommodation. There is always something to see and do. Creekside, the original village, has all the amenities you'll need including shopping, services, dining, accommodation and skiing all within steps of each other in a pedestrian-friendly setting. Known as the 'convenient village' you will find all your needs covered and it is only 7 kms from Whistler Village. Creekside is more competitively priced and more mellowed.
- Over 100 restaurants, bars and cafes to choose from available for breakfast, lunch and dinner with price ranges to suit all budgets.
- Excellent ski and snowboard schools. Ski schools book out early so book in advance.
- Number ski and snowboard rental stores available.
- Après ski activities include Ziplining, dog sledding, tube park, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, ice skating, ice climbing, winter bungee jumping, Tree Top Adventures, Hockey Tours, ice fishing, helicopter tours, bobsleigh & Olympic tours, ice cave tours plus more.
- Over 40 recommended health and wellness spas to select from.
- Whistler is a shopper’s paradise featuring over 200 shops. Spend days browsing the neighborhoods for fine artwork and fashion, jewelry, the latest outdoor sports wear and equipment and luxury items - or simply drop in for essential groceries and gifts.
- A free village shuttle is available to some area of the village. The outer areas, such as Whistler Creekside, a regular bus is available at a cost of approx. $2.50 per journey.
- Most properties offer free WiFi plus some restaurants and shops have it available.
- Child minding services.
Whistler Blackcomb Snow & Weather Forecast
Considering Whistler Blackcomb this ski season? Keep up to date with the latest weather and snow forecasts below to guarantee you never miss out on another pow dump or bluebird day.