Arai Resort » Japan
Formerly known as Arai Mountain Resort and Spa, Arai Resort closed in 2006. After a complete transformation and redevelopment, the revitalised resort was brand new for the 2017-18 season. With plans to become the best ski resort in Asia, Arai Resort promises some exciting times ahead. Located on Honshu, Japans main island in the Niigata prefecture, it receives an overwhelming amount of snow annually. Together with its abundance of snow, wide open bowls and superb mountain facilities, it makes for a great resort, particularly for intermediate skiers and snowboarders.
Arai Resort Snow & Weather Forecast
Considering Arai Resort this ski season? Keep up to date with the latest weather and snow forecasts below to guarantee you never miss out on another pow dump or bluebird day.
Check out Arai Resorts location on Google Maps
Arai Resort Mountain Facts:
- Season - Dec - Apr
- Lifts Open - 8:30 a.m. Close - 4:30 p.m
- Night skiing - 4:30-8pm (paid for locally)
- Snowfall - 15m
- Base Altitude - 329m / Peak Altitude - 1280m
- Vertical - 951m
- Longest run - 5.2klm
- 1 gondola, 4 chairlifts
- Trails - 11
- Beginner - 25% Intermediate - 45% Advanced - 30%
- Mountain restaurants - 2
- Half pipe - No
- Back-country available - no
- Apres Ski activities Asia's longest and highest Zip Lining, Japan's biggest snow tube park right at the hotel, Japan's #1 boarding and trampoline park.
Check out Arai Resort