Japan Rail run services:
· Kanazawa - Tokyo (by Hokuriku Shinkansen/bullet train) 2hrs 28mins
· Kanazawa - Osaka 2hrs 30mins
· Kanazawa - Kyoto 2hrs 15mins
· Kanazawa - Nagoya 2hrs 25mins
· Kanazawa - Nagano (by Shinkansen Kagayaki/bullet train) 67 minutes
· Kanazawa - Iiyama (by Shinkansen Hakutaka/bullet train) 75 minutes
KOMATSU AIRPORT(Flight cancellations at the Komatsu Airport are extremely rare.)
· Tokyo(Haneda) Flights 12 round-trip flights per day
· Tokyo(Narita) Flights 1 round-trip flights per day
· Sapporo Flights 1 round-trip flights per day
· Fukuoka Flights 4 round-trip flights per day
· Sendai Flights 2 round-trip flights per day
· Naha Flights 1 round-trip flights per day
Buses between Kanazawa station and Komatsu Airport at a cost of approximately 1130 yen per adult. For details on pick up locations and timetable click here.
Kanazawa Loop Bus, single fare 200yen or all day 500yen. Half price for children. Get on the bus through the rear door, pay at the front when you get off. Buses run every 15 minutes. For details on routes and timetables click here.
Kanazawa Light-up Bus, single fare 300yen (per ride), child 150yen. This limited time bus goes to Kanazawa's biggest nighttime light-up spots, a perfect option for travelling around at night. For details on routes and timetable click here.
Bikes are available to rent from any of the 19 docking stations in Kanazawa and just return them to any of them. 200 yens per 30 minutes of hire. Keep in mind, many areas of Kanazawa are hilly.